1. The mas card is issued by Diamantis Masoutis SA SUPER MARKETS, to natural persons/non traders, who are over 18 years old according to the data stated on the relevant application form.
2. The holder of the mas card is responsible for the use of the card. Diamantis Masoutis SA bears no liability in case of loss, theft, illegal or improper use of the card. In case of loss, the holder can either request that the card be re-issued with the same number or that it be cancelled and replaced with a new one. In both cases, the points will be carried over to the card to be issued. For cards that have been replaced for any reason (e.g. loss, destruction, theft, etc.), these present terms apply.
3. Diamantis Masoutis SA bears no liability for the use of the mas card by a person who is not the holder.
5. Diamantis Masoutis SA bears no liability for the use of the mas card by non holders or non-authorised persons in cases where the loss or theft of the card is not clearly notified in writing.
6. Diamantis Masoutis SA is not obliged to carry out an identification check during card use or the redeeming of points.
7. Diamantis Masoutis SA reserves the right to change its commercial policy, the benefits it provides with the card as well as the present terms. These changes will be posted on its websitewww.masoutis.gras well as on its social media network.
8. The mas card and the benefits it gives to the holder is freely provided by Diamantis Masoutis SA to consumers - customers. As such, it reserves the right to cancel or change at any time the programme of benefits and card use.
9. The mas card holder can be informed about anything related to the use of the card by entering their card code and their PIN in the relevant field via www.masoutis.gr
10. Your card is cancelled automatically if it has not been used for one continuous year.
11. Upon issuance and use of the mas card, the holder accepts the present terms.